3

April Fool

Posted by Edwin Kim on 4/02/2009 06:43:00 PM
You better watch out..

You better don't cry..

You better not take my words into your mind..

Cuz' April Fool is coming to town....

Prankster Kim is coming to you.......

Youuuuuuuuuuuu!!

April Fool is always the best day to pull someone's leg, as I'm a huge fan of this big day, I've done all my best to prank my fellow friends. So nice. =) Well thru this day onwards I've upgraded myself into the Wicked Prankster! LOL Prankish guy with his lil' prankily prankidy prankishness. wtf.

The best prank on April Fool's victims goes to Nicole Thum (Nicky) & Ooi Wei Cong (wc). Please give them a loud applaus!! *clap* Sorry guys I hope you enjoyed the prank. XD Aight story time......

The first prank on Wei Cong -- mastermind: Edwin Kim accomplice: Nicky & Vicki
On the night befo' the 1st of April, which is 12 am to the exact day, I came up with this plan to prank wc. So I called up Nicky to discussed about it, and we got our master plan. Ngek ngek ngek. 12.15 am on the April Fool day I called wc and talk to him with a serious tone. My lie was that I went to QEII with Nicky and we had some drink, both tipsy and make out, then we ended up with argument so now I needed his help to settle with Nicky. At first he felt suspicious but I stood on my ground and continued acting. So he called Nicky while Nicky got another accomplice to help her, whom is her sister Vicki. She told wc I abandoned her at Standard Chartered Bank. When he called me back I knew ho se liao trick tiok him liao. wakakaka. I can still remember what he said to me 'edwin why you like this one blablabla?' LOL After enjoyin his respond I could not help but just shouted at him 'April Fool dude'. PWNED!!

The second prank on Nicky -- mastermind: Edwin Kim accomplice: Wei Cong
After revealing my prank to wc, I came up with another plan spontaneously, to prank Nicky. So, WC called back Nicky telling her that he is going to pick her up now, asked her not to leave. After saying those words he hung up the phone, not answering calls from Nicky anymore. Nicky tried to call him back a few times but failed. She called me and asked me to cancel off the prank as she thought things had became serious. lol So here goes again 'April Fool'. wtf. hahaha DOUBLE PWNED!! =)

That's the best prank I got fo' the night, biggest reaction they gave it to me, I love it. XD

Sorry to those I've made a big prank on. Hope you enjoyed April Fool.
HAPPY APRIL FOOL YOU IN THE HEAD MAN!
lol wtf.

|

3 Comments


haha..
i like your april fool man..
lol


ahahaha.. thanks! u should felt lucky i din kena you.. lol


wtf..
you won't kena me eh..
since i know your trick now..
hahaha..

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.