2

Fishing!

Posted by Edwin Kim on 5/11/2009 03:26:00 AM
You know what?

When you found that special thing that could excites you,

it's even higher than any drugs in the world!

Supppppppppp?!!


Yeap lately I've discovered this fun, relaxing, enjoying yet "patientabilityness" required lil' sport, it's called FISHING!! yeehaaaa!

Babylon English-English:

fishing
n. catching fish; fishery, place for catching fish
x
fish
v. catch fish; try to catch fish; search for fish; search; try to obtain -



LOL Well I know it may sound "a lil'" boring to you but it definitely did excites me. Fishing makes me feel peaceful, relaxing, free from burden and headache, and most of all it fulfill my satisfaction when those fish fall into my wicked hook, just like how you cant keep your hands off the cookie jar! *wink* I hope it will stay long enough to keep me away from the boredom, atleast fo' the moment. =) My dad is also one of a fishing fan, with some fishing experiences that he would absolutely like to share it with me. Hence, I requested a fishing rod from him. =D Can't wait to go into the "battlesea" again! haha But you can only get small lil' tiny mini fish in the sea over here, unless you could get to drive into the deep sea located far far away, you know, those large ocean! It's so freaking excited to see those people in youtube catching big, huge fish in the ocean, I wanted to try it too! tsk tsk. Nevermind I shall wait fo' the chance to come, in the future, perhaps. =)

So here's the story, last thursday I went to the gym and met up my friend, Hong Foo. We had a chit-chat session where he asked me to go fishing together on someday. Hmm.. it sounds interesting, so we called up a bunch of friends and went fishing on the next day, without any further preparation! Yea so that's how we do things! lol So on the next day, which is last friday, a bunch of newbies went to fishing! hahahaha

Well Hong Foo brought us to the Zhou's Bridge near the jetty, where his aunt stays. We borrowed a few fishing rod from his aunt and headed out to the sea, it's our first time going out to the sea to fish. Whee~~

The newbies included Edwin Kim (me), Hong Foo, Boon Teik, Boo Hean and Chun How!


The most basic and beginning step of fishing is to hook in the worms, well that's Hong Foo's job cuz' nobody actually dares to touch the worms. LOL

Start doing experiment with the worms....






After done with the worms, here we go fishing!! Woohoo!!









Notice a police marine driving towards us?
This is what we did!

The polis also pinjam us a fishing rod. *wink*



Here goes our very first victim!



The following victims

Aww.. Ko lian tai.. We gave it to the polis!


Conclusively it was an awesome day, we had a lot of laughter and joy, and we ended up eating the best tomyam steamboat in Prangin Mall's "Shua Shua Le"! =D

Till next time!


Next update: All-star dinner night! (massive photos and information to be updated.. headache!)


|

2 Comments


fishing ... erm...


haha.. why erm? fishing is really fun ler! i think you'll like it too if u tried it. =)

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.