0

EMO YIDA

Posted by Edwin Kim on 10/01/2009 03:38:00 AM
Emo strikes!! emo emo emo emo emo.... it's the best emo time to listen to emo songs, and my favourite chinese emo singers of all time -- YIDA & 张智成
In fact I think YIDA is a really cool, handsome and young singer/ composer. I fall fo' all his love songs. How can he create something so emo? It's freaking sad okay!! lol












There is also songs like 匿名的宝贝 and 完整演出 by YIDA which I couldn't get the embed code from Youtube. Sigh. Well these are also my favourite ktv songs that I would definitely pick whenever I go to Redbox. Reminds me that I haven't been singing fo' a very long time, I think I should go Redbox again soon, hopefully I can still sing. XD


p.s.: Tsunami earthquake in Penang, Penang Bridge was shut down and Komtar almost collapse.
Chao!

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.