1

Monday Blues, Not!

Posted by Edwin Kim on 5/11/2010 12:02:00 AM
Guess what? The SOKC 2010 field's layout has been published on last Friday, and it looks like this...



Well some of the bunkers are different as this is the MPOC Millennium format, while all this while Shion's field was using NPL format. We can see there is a Big M in the middle, Maya Temple on the sides, some unfamiliar bunkers (to me) such as Brick, Cake and Tree. It will be a tough game!

Surprisingly there were some changes in the field today, Shion directed us to a change of the field's layout. So here goes the construction..

















*chiang chiang chiang chiang chiang!!!!!!!!!!*

Thanks to Shion, Jun Cong, Johannson, Chun Chee and Sam now we've got a fresh look on the field. It's my first involvement in changing field's layout, guess it would be the last too since I'm leaving soon? So I was thinking on last Saturday whilst I was cutting the grass as Jun Cong reminded me.. "after I leave to UK on Sept, am gonna start working soon after my studies, will I still be working on the field?" Hmm.. I will miss it! =/

Back to the topic, so now we've replaced the R1/L1 Temples with Baby Spikes, longer Snake Beams on the 50, lesser bunker in the middle, no more Baby Doritho, a Temple on Doritho side's 50, guess it would be as similar as possible to the SOKC layout. WOW and I played like shit in this layout during today's training. Hopefully we get familiar and better with everything and EVERYTHING SERIOUSLY! The competition is around the corner, few trainings remaining and we shall win on this coming Saturday's sparring, WE MUST WIN!

That's all fo' today, class starts tomorrow, off to bed. Nights world. Zzz.....

|

1 Comments


GOT TO GET THE CHAMPION BACK! lets work it out man!
and i missed the chance to change the layout.. sad thing =t

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.