0

Epic Failure Dive!

Posted by Edwin Kim on 9/17/2010 07:50:00 PM
5th of September 2010, Team PaintKillerz reunion! We got all the old members back fo' the day to train with the seniors. Happynya! :D




So after a long break from training, this was what happened when I tried to dive, and how I finally achieved one of those epic failure dive's shot. Proud of maself! -.-


Doooofffff! Crashed!!





We lost every single game that we played, without giving up I "take shit wipe wall" by keep practicing diving fo' a few times and discuss about the game plan.

bla bla bla

The senior briefing us the game plan.



So here we go again, chiong arrrrrr!!

Game On!

Finally there's a better one, but it's nothing compared to what I can do last time. =/

Plan so much mah si lose! Kanneh!



Take photos better la.. lol












Oh yeah it was also my first time eating in Subway, so delicious omg I'm addicted to it I guess.



The End


|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.