1

First Paycheck!

Posted by Edwin Kim on 6/21/2009 08:35:00 PM
Yo wassupppp people!!

I woud like to share this joy and happiness of my dance crew with all of you. MamakRoteez got the first paycheck fo' dance performance. Woohoo!! Well I did not expect to get any pay from doing what I really love and passionate in, but I don't mind getting pay if it's available!! $$ =D

Last night (Saturday) MamakRoteez once again performed in HanChiang fo' some kind of event which was invited by my friend, Qiao Ting. Thanks a lot to her fo' the Ang Pau!! It really means a lot to us, more than just money. =D

Everybody make some noiseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!


Thanks to my dance crew you guys and gals are awesome!! Thanks to my sweetheart Roxanne aka Raffee, my bitch Adelyn aka Abu, my bro Victor aka Viraj & Jameson aka Jamal !! Terima Kasih!!


|

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.