4

Ooi Wei Cong

Posted by Edwin Kim on 6/13/2009 04:20:00 PM
This post is to provide you an informative update on what I've found out recently.




My friend, Ooi Wei Cong is a gay!! OMGWTFBBQGAY

Yeah this is how I reacted when I first found out the truth that he is a gay! Well he wasn't a faggot few months back, but something crucial happened to him that changes his life. Since that, he started to change, not his studies, not his laptop, no not his cat, but his sex preference! He fall fo' guys!!

Where this one time, which is few days back, I was talking to him and he sounded so weird, gay in fact. When I was chatting with him on msn while eating my Carl's Jr. New Portobello Mushroom Burger he confessed to me! WTF! I dropped my burger and that pisses me off!! Why can't you do it after I finish my burger you jackass?!! Okay back to the point, of course I rejected him and fucked him few ways round and he goes down down down....... I'm so sorry Wei Cong. BUT don't worry, I won't be bias to you, I will still treat you as one of my best friend, even though you're a gay!!!!!!!!

@#$%^&*&^%$# YOU HAVE NO BALLS!!! ROTFLMFAOLOL!!

p.s.: tonight CLHS St. John Campfire okay how you going to play football there you no balls!

|

4 Comments


Serious ka ?! he zho siao mai gua =.=


serious one la!! i siao ki oso kay..


wow. need or not.. hahaha!
he dunno u got gf mehhhh...

-Jo


lol idk. maybe he thinks i'm bi gua... shit!

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.