0

FML

Posted by Edwin Kim on 7/27/2009 12:11:00 AM
FML I lost my handphone again.

This is like the 4th time already. Currently I have no handphone and I've lost all my contacts, some which could never be recovered. I gotta feeling, that tonight's not gonna be a good night. I'm pretty sure my parents won't be getting me a new one so I will have to live a life like Mike Tong aka Baja Hitam or Boon Teik aka ansonlol when they did not use a handphone at all last time. I hate it when Mike says:" luckily your dick is attached to you!" Fuck You Mike! Seriously I need a paintball match right now!!
I lost my handphone, Jin Hui lost his girlfriend, Ray Khor lost his life. Who's joining us? ==

p.s.: To all my friends I'm so sorry I've lost all your contacts so please do me a favour by leaving your number here. If you do not wish to publish it then you can send it to my email or msn [streetposerakatyw@hotmail.com] Thanks!!

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.