1

Paintball

Posted by Edwin Kim on 7/29/2009 03:28:00 AM
Well what to do when you are awake in the middle of the night doing nothing? So I decided to blog about my 1st time playing paintball. It was at Batu Maung's War Museum, quite a creepy place because it was built by the British fo' defensive line during the World War II. The war ground is not the balloon type, it's a steep slope with barrack, tyres, flags and trees in a jungle, and they do not provide vest!! The best simulation of a war ground in Penang. It's a costing sport! People like me don't get to play it everyday. =(

The game begun, I team up with Denis, his brother Kenneth, Ray, Wei Cong, Jiew Shang....... while the rivals are Ken, Charmaine Chan and idk who. lol The first round we attacked and the 2nd round we defended. It's quite tough to carry the mask around as it makes your head heavier to move and blurs the limited vision.


Some shout out:
*chiong ar!!
*on the left on the left!!
*back up one is behind the tyres!!

*1 more there 1 more there!!
*Wei Cong where are they?!!

*2 behind the hanging place!!



Time fo' some kickin' ass!!




Freaking tiring and exhausting after the 2 matches. We won both of the matches but my legs got so pain that it's so hard fo' me to move up and down the stairs fo' a few days. I love playing paintball so much, they are all furious and aggressive players, I can felt the horror of war already. lol

The next paintball match is not gonna be far! Instead it will be just right after my exam on this coming August. Woohoo!! Will keep on updating. >.= Baby are you down down down down down~~ Jay Sean


p.s.: di I want W980 !! =P Yea I call my dad 'di' and my mum 'mi'. XD And where are you Roshi ? I'm bored!! =(

|

1 Comments


haha..i'm using W980..

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.