0

Acrophobia

Posted by Edwin Kim on 4/07/2010 05:21:00 PM


Last Saturday was my first time fixing the netting on paintball field, and the problem is, I'm afraid of heights! Seriously you wouldn't understand how it feels like to climb up 3 storey high with a ladder hanging on the cable when you are an acrophobia. I felt so insecure, falling at anytime, scared of death, burnt, hot, and the netting is freaking heavy! I can even reach out to say hi to the opposite Phor Tay school's 3rd floor students. lol No idea since when I became acrophobia. You won't see me enjoying much in Genting Highland's playground, I'm suspecting that the 'superman ride' that contributed to my phobia. =/

Moreover, the photos below will be showing some of my bravery act - top naked under the sun! Yes I was not thinking and fo' the consequence of the brave act, I have became the new super human being with red skinned. After working under the sun, should be said burning under the sun fo' freaking six hours I was totally red and black in colour, but now I'm evolving through the 2nd stage, skin peeling. No joke sunburn is about absolute pain and uncomfortable! The next day, my tauke, Shion helped out by tying up some of the netting which seems to be so easy to him. No offence but he has got the ability of a monkey. Impressive! Finally, mission accomplished! Had a great training taught by Shion, he is also our coach.







Below are the photos of me trying out the 1on1 snap&bunk drill with David. The outcome, he hit my middle finger, also known as bird finger when I was about to run towards him. OUCH! I LOVE IT!





Chao!

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.