0

PAINTED LIFE!

Posted by Edwin Kim on 4/02/2010 10:23:00 PM
Very familiar column where I often used to write in, and here I'm filling in the blanks again after being m.i.a. fo' so long. My blog has been dead since months that I did not even bother to check out fo' any updates nor cleaning the rubbish comments. Pretty much due to my new sport that has currently conquered my life and mind, and yes I'm here to refurnish this blog into my lil' paintball ground. Well I was deeply inspired by one of my paintball mates' blog, Wei Chun after enjoy reading it yesterday. Hence, I'm back to writing now. =D

Team PaintKillerz is a newly formed paintball team in Penang. We are all newbies with no tournament experience and are still looking fo' new teammates to join us fo' competitions. At least 5 committed teammates will be needed to determine our trip to My-Npl D4 tourney is a successful one by this year. Since we have missed out the 1st leg in the starting of 2010, so we will have to catch up with either the 2nd leg in June or the 3rd leg in August, maybe both if we can get podium. Will slowly elaborate through out the coming updates. Basically we are having team training on every Sunday from 10am to 4pm at Shion's field, which is located next to Indian Association (left) and Phor Tay private school (right). So paintball freaks out there, if you are interested to take paintball as your extreme sport, please do not be hesitated but come to us instead! Hope to see YOU soon!



Aight, have to get some rest befo' work tomorrow. Oh yeah last but not least I am working on the paintball field as well, so if you wanna have a match, do call me up fo' booking. Thanks!
Edwin Kim - 0164242911

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.