1

My Name Is Khan

Posted by Edwin Kim on 7/19/2010 08:15:00 PM
Another great inspiring film cast by Shah Rukh Khan! A must watch movie of 2010!



My Name Is Khan, commonly referred to as MNIK, is a 2010 Bollywood film directed by Karan Johar, with a screenplay by Shibani Bathija, produced by Hiroo Yash Johar and Gauri Khan, and starring Shahrukh Khan and Kajol, who reunite after nine years (their last film together was Kabhi Kushi Kabhie Gham in 2001).

Plot
Rizwan Khan, a Muslim from the Borivali section of Mumbai, suffers from Asperger's syndrome, a form of high-functioning autism that complicates socialization. The adult Rizwan marries a Hindu single mother, Mandira, in San Francisco. After 9/11, Rizwan is detained by authorities at LAX who mistake his disability for suspicious behavior. Following his arrest, he meets Radha, a therapist who helps him deal with his situation and his affliction. Rizwan then begins a journey to meet US President Obama to clear his name.

-Wikipedia






I've always being a small fan of Shah Rukh Khan, used to watch some of his movies when I was small. One of my favourite SRK's movies which I've watched it a few times is Asoka/Ashoka the Great (2001), Shah Rukh Khan and Kareena Kapoor made a hot couple back then. Even my parents and relatives have been crazy over his movies like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998) & Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001). So now, you must not miss Shah Rukh Khan's excellent acting in this movie, I was deeply impressed! Also some nice and touching soundtracks you should listen to.
:D





My name is Khan, and I am not a terrorist!



|

1 Comments


This comment has been removed by the author.

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.