0

Xpax Xplay

Posted by Edwin Kim on 7/04/2010 04:42:00 PM
Last Friday was the Xpax Xplay event at Mois, and I had a dance performance at UPR. After practicing at Fresh Beat Studio in the evening, went back home and get prepared, this is when Mike Leo Tong called me up fo' the Xpax event. It sounded interesting so I've decided to meet up Mike fo' the night. Around 9pm I reached UPR with Adelyn, did our performance at 10.30pm (Brazil vs Netherlands half time), it was better off this time with a jersey provided too. =)



Practicing at Fresh Beat Studio
(people say I look like Edison Chen in this photo)


Edited using iPhone's ColorSplash



Meet up Mike infront of Mois around 11pm, watched the Netherlands sending the titanic Brazil home and we went in the club to party. The event was a blast! DJ Lapsap was battling with another DJ and Shawn Lee performed beatbox along with ECX crew freestyling with the beat! I drank some liquor and beer added another 2 shots of Jiggabomb, *poof* had an awesome time with Mike, Arthur, Adelyn, Fion, etc, also met some friends like Sze Ruey and Bryan Teoh. It was one of the greatest night in Mois, the club is full of hot chicks. ^^ Well I ended up vomiting infront of Netcity after the club, until now I still feel the tiredness within me. I know I'm already old. phew~ Gotta get some rest now, chao!



Arthur, he is nice and fun! We shall party again soon!


|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.