2

Love Bites

Posted by Edwin Kim on 8/02/2010 09:55:00 PM
1.8.2010 Sunday

Joshua's birthday celebration in advance, we went to paintball at Taman Sukun Gen-X Paintball Park. 8 of us in 2 cars reached there at 3pm, suit up and started with the recball field. Joshua brought a 9v battery so he gets to use the PMR e-marker. In the 3rd and last match, we played respawn until the pellets finish. In that game, without noticing, Joshua gets to my left front and when I spotted him it was a lil' too late. Within a split of second, I responded by shooting at his mask and he carried on to bunk me 6 shots on my left arm (3) and body (3). It was my worst war scar so far. By the way, we didn't get to play at the speedball field cuz' some teams were training and we were in a rush fo' later night party at Joshua's house.

Love bites from Joshua Kwan



The day after, found a dead body in my house. lol

Day 4

Guess what, I kinda like the scars cuz' it looks like some body art or tattoo. xD And it's starting to spread around, will keep the photos updated if there is any changes.

|

2 Comments


dude you got it wrong!! I shot you six times before you shot me in the face!! hahahahaha any worst today?


thats kinda impossible cuz' i couldnt even hold the marker after the 6 shots! lol i think probably within the split of seconds we counter shot at each another. i should have hit ur balls! LOL

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.