0

Topman Addiction

Posted by Edwin Kim on 8/20/2010 04:03:00 AM
It has been so damn long ever since the last time I went fo' shopping. As I'm gonna further my study in Newcastle in this coming Sept, my dad gave me some money fo' shopping. The unleashed me went to Queensbay Mall to get some clothes and shoes with my fashion guru, Mr. Kelvin and we got so addicted to Topman and Vans! Below are some items that I've tried or bought:



Top & bottom from Topman


Plain white tee & fold up jean 
Long sleeve add on




Hoodie from Hot Element

White formal add on vest & slim cut jean
Winter Sonata new arrival LOL



My new kicks


Vans

Everlast


We bought 2 sets of same clothing due to our mutual coolness of fashion sense. xD Well there is another set of clothing I bought fo' Equator prom will be uploaded after the photo sessions on Saturday night. Thanks to my dad fo' sponsoring all of these! Teehee~!

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.