1

Birthday Wishlist

Posted by Edwin Kim on 2/26/2009 06:04:00 PM
~*~28.2.2009~*~


Edwin Kim's Birthday Wishlist:

1. Southpark dolls or soft toy

2. Southpark DVDs

3. Bart Simpson soft toy

4. Treat me a Crabbie meal !! XD

5. Brin' me into club!! ( My sweetheart is gonna kill me!! =P )

6. Ini satu!! Putih mia!! LOL

7. Ricezza from Azuma Queensbay *grr....*

8. One of these =P

9. I can't afford branded

10. This too!!

11. Err......

12. Tattoo?? Yeah next year perhaps!!

13. I'm fine with it if you can buy me one XD
( This bugatti veyron is one of DarrenTang's collection )

14. Well the cheapest stuff you can get fo' me at least??
It's my favourite!! =D



To Ang Gongs:

I want her back!! =(

I would also like to meet him....
him.......
him.......
him......
him as well....
them....
and her!!


Last of all.... I wishes everyone healthy and wealthy!!

LOVING FOREVER!!



Well that's all I could think of right now.. if you got anymore ideas.. please do not hesitate to share with me.. Thank you very much!! ^^

|

1 Comments


couldnt afford branded?
oh look at wad shoes u're wearing.

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.