0

Super DC Heroes

Posted by Edwin Kim on 2/20/2009 05:47:00 PM
Yo wassup people?

I'm here again!

LOL

As I promised to myself..

I went to get my new pair of Superman shoe today!!

I can fly now~~~ Wohoooo........

Wahahahahaaa..... XD


Here's the store outlook


Super Heroes belt-buckles that I've missed out on the previous update!


Well well.. I bought this fo' RM 109


Yeah I know I need a better socks.. lol XD


And I got a really really COOL shoe box!!


*Superman's song playin'*

What am I gonna do with it??
Hmm......

LMAO

Suddenly so into Superman.. X.X

BUT

So sad to say that I've overspent and I have to reluctantly forgo my next buyin' item fo' the moment..

=(


My lovely cute lil' Bart Simpson

I will save you out.....

What are you doin' Mario??

LOL


Sayonara!!


p.s.: Miss Adelyn is workin' at gp!!

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.