0

Crabbie & Lobbie

Posted by Edwin Kim on 2/25/2009 06:09:00 PM
*Wo ho ho......* Here it is February and we've got 3 birthdays to be celebrated in our family.. (Pisces)fishes in the house!! Well if you check on the horoscope prediction some kind of thingie you shall find out Pisces is always the Parter Of Life!! Can't deny we are just too good.. aren't we?? LMAO

Since I've missed out the big meal of my dad's.. sob sob T.T.. here comes another big meal fo' me (in advance) and my youngest sister.. *ding* =) Although it isn't a really *big meal* fo' those rich fellas.. but in fact it is somethin' I could rarely get to taste it.. not until some big days or celebrations!!

We went to this seafood restaurant at Macalister road.. I think the restaurant used to be named as Oriental Seafood Restaurant.. *no idea* So talk about seafood.. Do you know what's the best of seafood?? No?? Aight.. Let me show you!!




Yeah it's the CRABBIE and LOBBIE!!
Lets give them a big applause!! *clap clap clap*
Top 2 best seafood..wahahahahaaa.....

The Man In-Charge

After enjoyin' the meal like I've never ate fo' my whole life we then headed home and did a small lil' celebration ceremony since my sweetheart bought a cake fo' her.. =D


The Birthday Girl



Family Photo

Thanks God we enjoyed the night.. It was quite a rare scene as I'm not a homie person.. =P Now I'll be waitin' fo' another big meal at TAO Autocity which is my birthday celebration cum gatherin' with my A-levels mates.. I'm comin' japanese foodsssssssssss.....HAHAHAHAHA...... Ato no hito ga harau kara!!!!! Go find out what does it mean.. XD *ROFL*


p.s.: Referrin' to those rich fellas.. I aint talkin' about these peeps below....


*wink*

C-ya!!

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.