0

Hacked In Sack!!

Posted by Edwin Kim on 2/20/2009 12:05:00 AM
Hey people..

This blog has been hacked!!
(by someone who jealous the blogger of month)

Thus the owner of this blog couldn't update fo' the moment until he finds out the antidote to save his blog.. well guys wish him good luck!! Ahahahahaha........... =)



Meanwhile, since I'm free I'll share some photos I've taken these few days..

Mari!! Mari!! Tengok!!

Gifts from uni -- a bag & pen

Northumbria University Law School =D


Well I went to gurney plaze fo' Pink Panther 2 today.. and I had a window shoppin' session.. Guess what I saw??

Gosh.. My all-time childhood favourites!!

~Hunchback Notre Dame, Lion King, Pocahontas~


It gets me emotional.. the stories are all heart-touching!!


And then I went into this new store at the new wing --

Super Heroes


They are sellin' cloths, belt-buckles, shoes, etc with the unique heroes logo's design.. such as Supaman & Badman !!
WOW Cool.........!!!

I'm gonna get this tomorrow!! Aint it nice?!!! XD




This yellow-orangee might be Zhang Hao's choice.. lol



I've only manage to take few photos of the shoes.. If you are interested just go check it out!!
It's awesome!!


Till next time! *wink*

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.