1

Best Birthday Ever!!

Posted by Edwin Kim on 3/01/2009 02:42:00 AM
Here g0es 28th of February 2009.. the best birthday I've ever had as I could remember!! =D Well I wasn't really gonna celebrate fo' this year.. but I went to Tao Autocity with my sweetheart and A-levels mates to have our dinner..

As I woke up on 1 pm and got big ang paus from my mum and dad.. so excited to get ang pau!! lol I was only havin' some cookies while watchin andy lau's 游龙戏凤 promo show.. left more stomach's capacity fo' the big meal.. hahaha.... then we headed to Tao and reached there at 5.30pm sharp with empty stomach!! XD There g0es the part where we eat and talk and eat and talk and eat and talk....... also had photo-taking session and cake ceremony.. =D


>>>> Memorable Moment <<<<

TAO Autocity

Thanks (frm left) Diamond, Niki, Sherleen, Angie, Khaixin, Eddie, Me, Sweetheart, Meiyu & Jeb

Thanks Sherleen!! =D

Thanks Sweetheart, Niki, Meiyu & Jeb!! =D


Well I would call myself a SOUTHPARK MANIAC.. that's why my sweetheart's presents based on Southpark theme.. It's all DIY made by her (excluded the cakes)!! I love it so much!! Thank you so much!! Muakss!! =D










After Tao I went to Flare with Sweetheart, Sherleen, Eddie, Angie, Khaixin, and Agnes joined too! Thanks to all those who wishes me.. I appreciate it!! =D So tired after the whole day.. LOL


Once again thank you!!


|

1 Comments


wau i was told that all present from rox is handmade.... touched! must appreciate ah u

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.