5

Superman or Sappyman??

Posted by Edwin Kim on 3/18/2009 05:37:00 PM
Warning!!
The following may contain
sickening material that may or
may not annoyed to
certain individuals.
Viewer discretion is advised.



Have you ever wondered where did Superman go after the society revealed his real identity in tv shows and movies? And how does he live his life in this modern world nowadays? Well.. after a long effort of research and investigation I finally spotted his location. To keep our superhero out of trouble I'll keep it to myself, but I've managed to take a few of his photos that I will share with all of you.


Exclusive Photos


It's a bird! It's a plane! It's SUPERMAN !!

YOUUUUUU!!!!!


Superman
's song playing....
*ta dada.. ta dadada da...*


When Superman is at office!!

When Superman rest!!


When Superman bath!!


And poo?? =.="


Superman loves Nitro Tech & Creatine??


Superman loves sling bag??


Romantic moment =)


Well Superman blogs too!! =D



Thanks fo' viewing the exclusive news of Superman.. or Sappyman!!

Please subscribe to my blog!!

Subscribe!!

Subscribe!!

Please Subscribe!!


Thank You!!

|

5 Comments


oh my...good one you have der...
who took da pics? roxanne? you really gave me a good laugh...LMAO. ahahahaa.


ROFL.. coolio~ superman lifestyle eh XD
kinda surprise thou really give me a ache of laughing XD


My goodness, now i know superman wear RENOMA undie..hahahahha..that's sickening man..lol


lol yea modern days hero! got warning d mah befo u saw it.. hahahahaha...

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.