0

Late Suprises!! =D

Posted by Edwin Kim on 3/14/2009 01:43:00 AM
Hello hello hello people!!

As you all knew my birthday was already a gone case.. BUT!! I was so surprised that I still get presents from my friends these days. Though I did not celebrated with them, but still they bought me presents. Gosh.. I felt so thankful and grateful fo' having you guys and girls as friends!! So.. I've decided to share this great news with my readers. Indeed, it's my act of appreciation!! Thank you so much!!


First of all, a package from JiYeon,
it is a 35mm Squishy Jelly Camera from Korea!!

It is so special & cute!! XD
*Ka-chak*

Next will be the Super DC Heroes belt-buckle that I've written on my wish list!! =D

Thanks to Royblin Neoh, Victor Lukas, OngLai, KokahKok, Fiona Lee, Stanley Saw, Jameson Padan, HimKeat, ChzeYue, Cynpoo & Indian Lee !!

*Do not mess with the Superman*


Lastly, it is my all-time favourite mini shoes collection!!

Nike Edition Mini Shoes given by Joanne & Stephenie!!

Yeeee Haaaaaaaa!!
*Just do it*
*wink*


Once again thanks fo' the gifts I appreciate it!!
=D


So here we go continued with a few random stuff that I would like to share about befo' going off. Well lately I've been drinking a can juice that I-doesn't-know-the-name-of-it. I first tried it few days ago in 7-11, it's a mango juice (wow mango =.=) and it tasted just so right fo' me (what??!)!! Love it especially the high in Vitamins A, C & E (I knew it's just commercialized). DUH!!


Last but not least it was Khai Sin's birthday celebration last night so we made her a surprise party at Sunset Bistro. We enjoyed through out the whole night, it was awesome, it was terrific, me and my sweetheart got her a present as well. XD We then headed to Bed to have some drinks and played the killer game!! *evil* hehehe....

I didn't know that I have such characteristic!!
I guess I am!!
XD

My Only One!! =D


p.s.: Who am I?? I'm your friendly neighbourhood!!

Do not be afraid!! Cause sometimes I might get freaky too!! =,


I rest my case!!

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.