2

Just Another Crappy Crap!!

Posted by Edwin Kim on 3/10/2009 01:41:00 AM
It's time!!

What is gonna come will eventually comes!!

I'm shivering all over its arrival already..

What am I gonna do??!!

It makes me gone crazy,
suffering from insomnia,
loss of appetite,
mentally disorder,
ADD,
cough,
fever,
went fo' movies,
daydreaming,
night-dreaming,
puked,
puked bloods,
puked lungs,
puked fries,
puked books,
puked Yugendra the Nigga,
wait what ??!!
must be the side-effect of McDonald's!!

Aite it's actually the --

Mid-term exam coming up on 16th of March
right after this week!!

PLUS / TAMBAH / 加 / +
Four pieces of 3000 words assignments to be due on the early of May
total up 12000 words to be written!!
Omg you ******* bastards **** my ****!!


ALAMAK!!
GOD JESUS CHRIST!!
怎么办?!
死得啦!!
...
YOU DON'T WANT ME TO SWEAR IN HOKKIEN!!
=)

Gosh I was slackin' too hard and now I have to start up my engine befo' even gearing up!!

May God Bless Me!!
If you think you can, YOU CAN !! But you have to pay a lil' lah !! Don't be so cheapskate !! Kanneh you !!
chapter 2:11 St. Edwin

Guan Yin Ma Bless Me!!
*popi popi*

Allah Bless Me too!!
*Insyallah al-luliham*


You better pray fo' me!!
Or I'll kick you in the ass!!
You hear me?!!


p.s.: personally I think this post presented different variety of craps & bullshit, and it is colourful !! do you feel the same?? *wink* =D

|

2 Comments


gosh..dis is da best blog you've written...made me laugh non-stop


thanks!! ahaha.. well i was just crappin since nothin to do.. glad to know it actually makes ppl laugh.. =D

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.