0

Interview with the Straight A's!!

Posted by Edwin Kim on 3/16/2009 05:40:00 PM
As STPM results had been released on last week, I've managed to talk to one of the straight A's students from Chung Ling High School, let me represent you
Mr. Lee Chun How !!


*A big round applaus*

Well he also scored 3.9 fo' his GPA as I know!! Godlike!! Yaya I know people.. it's really hard to believe it by just looking at his 'bak bin', but it is a fact that anything could happen in this world!! =) Fo' your information, he is also a dota kaki and is kinda pro.. don't play play!!



Well here's the conversation made.
Lets see what he has to say!

p.s.: Blue = me ; Green = Mr. Lee


Msn Conversation:

You have just sent a nudge.
†•ęĐw¡Ñ™•† KIM is Goku says: oi

LeeCH.inc™ says: apa
LeeCH.inc™ says: lol

†•ęĐw¡Ñ™•† KIM is Goku says: dota kaki dun get full As one pls
†•ęĐw¡Ñ™•† KIM is Goku says: dun be a dota kaki if you wanna get straight As
†•ęĐw¡Ñ™•† KIM is Goku says: lol

LeeCH.inc™ says: aiyorr
LeeCH.inc™ says: i duwana get straight ehh
LeeCH.inc™ says: da As ka ki come find me wan
LeeCH.inc™ says: aihhhzz
LeeCH.inc™ says: wan throw them away oso cant
LeeCH.inc™ says: =s


So, here ended with the interview.
By the way, as I requested he sent me a photo of him.
Have a look!!

Mr. Lee Chun How
=)

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.