0

Back On Track

Posted by Edwin Kim on 1/07/2009 03:23:00 PM

Gosh.. I've been skippin' gym fo' 3 months already.. and I lost 4 kgs dude.. 4 kgs in 3 months!! (efficient than any slimmin' centre XD) After all these years of hard work to build up a lil' muscular gone in just 3 months.. lml!! So.. on this very day.. I've decided to restart the whole thing.. back to the gym and pump like hell.. no pain no gain!! Besides that.. I'm lookin' fo' a part-time job as well to help some orphans in need!! Waha!! That's what I'm gonna do in 2009.. Aight Herman's here.. ttyl.. chao!!

Great Stuff!! Wahahahahah......

p/s: Don't see me as a body-builder.. I just wanna be a lil' bit macho.. lol


|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.