1

Dinner With Her

Posted by Edwin Kim on 1/22/2009 03:10:00 AM

Here's some simple update to keep my blog runnin'.. haha.. well I'm currently workin' in Tesco Extra's Olympus Camera Fair until this Saturday (please come find me if you are lookin' fo' new cameras).. I have been standin' whole day long and repeatin' the same speech -- Sir, lookin' fo' any cameras? We are doin' a promotion'.. free handphone and 2 gig memory card !

So don't really have much time to update my blog fo' now.. but still I'm goin' to show you guys one of my happy moments.. =D

Dinner on a random day with my beloved girlfriend.. Yes it's Sam Hui Cafe again!! Our favourite spot.. enjoyed the meal.. and the new dessert -- Island Way Sorbet !! (Ice-cream with different varieties of fruits flavour)


Lemonade Ice-cream

How does it taste like?

Just look at me..

LOL


|

1 Comments


Hey, handsome u stole my picture?? hahahazzz copy cat~!! =) muakss

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.