1

Stay with me baby!!

Posted by Edwin Kim on 1/19/2009 03:52:00 PM

Hello people.. I'm here to announce that my blog is NOT dead.. it's just hibernatin'.. will come up with real good stuff soon after I kill my lazyness.. hope so.. lol.. Well well.. there are some words I wanna say to these people: people who does not support my blog.. FUCK YOU!! Fuck you really really hard!! As hard as possible!! LOL XD ; People who is supportive.. THANK YOU!! I won't let you guys down.. God bless you guys!! =D ; People who is neutral.. always be welcomed to drop by my blog.. and do stay tuned to my blog's update!! Again thanks a lot everyone!! Stay with me baby.. Stay Alive!!

Thanks darlin' fo' the header though I can't use it

Well.. you can say that a photo of the night by me!! XD


|

1 Comments


nice... glass...... its... blueee....

also, linked you like i promised...

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.