3

lolli lolli lolli lolli let me see you pop that body

Posted by Edwin Kim on 1/10/2009 04:06:00 AM
Story begins on 9th of January 2009 (Friday)......

I woke up at 10 am this morning'.. 10 am!! People who knows me do know that I'm not available befo' 3 pm LOL Okay this happened fo' a reason.. my friend (Shun Hong) called me early in the mornin' to go to gamefree.. gosh!! Who plays dota in the mornin' dude?? So I fucked him up and went to queensbay with Cherng Shyuan instead! I was there to accompany him fo' interviewin' a job.. yet I was lazy to find myself one! Haih..

He interviewed a job in Olympus.. Look at his sohai face!! lol!!

While waitin' fo' him I had a look on those cool & fashionable cameras with great megapixel & functions.. How much I wished I could have one!!! These are some of the cameras I've look on..

Antique!

Um.. Gay!

More like it!

And finally one catches my eyes... OMG this is meant fo' me!! lol Aherm my birthday is comin' real soon.. 28th of February!! PLEASE REMEMBER IT!!!! =D

After the interview session Shyuan bought a new Digi sim pack.. 0164871749 anyone interested? lol We then reached gamefree around 2 pm and met up with some friends.. Had some gamin' -- Dota, Left 4 Dead & Counter Strike! Time flies as we were so concentrated on gamin'.. it's time to go home fo' dinner & a bath.. A refreshin' bath keeps my tiredness away.. =D

Shyuan picked me up at 9.30 and we headed to Chun Lu's house.. A SLK (small little kancil) packed with 5 'ma lat lou' inside -- me, Shyuan, AhLu, Lu's cousin & Kay Keat! lol The next spot? Mois!! On the journey we met Jeff just infront of us tryin' to get over the street at New Lane.. so we greeted him! lol We reached UPR kinda early.. after some discussion we decided to open a bottle of vodka which we never tried befo'.. it's called Bombay Sapphire! It was the cheapest stuff.. 47% of alcohol fo' only RM280.. cool huh?

One thing to mention about.. the waitress is the prettiest i've seen among all (waitress) in Mois.. she's friendly & funny.. lol!

We picked a spot near to the stage as our 'nest' and started with the drinks.. OMFG it tasted like some kinda medicine.. lmcbpklj!!! Cherng Shyuan started to emo.. I'm next.. lol Befo' I fall asleep the fashion show finally started at 12 am.. it's the Jefferson's Urban Wear 09 New Collection Fashion Show! Some great clothin' & great models (all guys) and some gay wear! I was only manage to take one of the gay wear.. =P

And guess what? I saw ex-clhs mate Danny in one of the models.. wow.. same age but different fate! My life is pathetic.. sob sob.. lol! After the cat walk session here comes a stupid competition -- randomly pick 5 guys put on the Jefferson's accessories and have a cat walk.. DUH!! The winner goes to a brave guy whom walk confidently and juggle with his hat.. I can still remember his name.. Philip!! lol

Here comes the fun part!! Partay time!!!!!

I heard a beat from the DJ right after the show.. and I was stunned fo' the moment! ~~lolli lolli lolli lolli let me see you pop that body~~ Gosh.. my favourite songs were played through out the whole night.. I can see Chun Lu and Kay Keat started to drink like hell.. haha.. 2 of them went to the stage fo' huntin' while me and Cherng Shyuan dance at our 'nest'.. Later on Cherng Shyuan also became one of them -- the three musketeers! lol I was totally impressed by the 'ang mo' DJ.. fo' the first time the DJ excites me with the songs.. not alcohol!! WOW!! "HOU HIGH AR"

Lol.. In a split of second the three musketeers finished the bottle of vodka.. and dance crazily in the stage which you could never do it on wednesday or saturday!! haha.. They kept invite me to the stage but I preferred to stay at our 'nest'.. dancin' on my own and drop it like it's hot!! LMAO! Some super favourite songs of mine had been played includin' -- lolli lolli (pop that body), krazy, cookie jar, in the ayer, love is gone.. lots more which i can barely recall it.. Amazin' songs plus a nice atmosphere!!

On the last few songs I went to the stage to 'siao' with my friends and I was attracted by one random guy whom really dance crazily.. and I really meant CRAZY! He took off his shirt due to the high-ness!! LOL Who could do that?? IMPRESSED!! After watchin' AhLu shake his butt & Shyuan keep jumpin' & steppin' my new kick I beh dong d.. went back to the 'nest' continue to siok sendiri.. and I saw somebody takin' pictures with that ang mo DJ.. GOSH!! Of cuz' I got myself one too!! Wohoo...


The last song of the night ends with.... Fantasy Girl by Caprice!! OMFFFFFFFG!!! Fantasy gal.. fantasy wear.. fantasy gal all over the world~~~ Wahahahah..... Pity AhLu's cousin standin' there alone fo' 4 hours.. Club ends at 3 and we went back.. dropped Chun Lu, his cuz' & Kay Keat.. then went to gamefree again with Shyuan.. lol! Shyuan was so lame sleepin' at gamefree while I was updatin' blog.. Ah Teik met me up there and we had 2 rounds of dota while Shyuan's still sleepin' like a pig! I woke Shyuan up at 6.30 am to drop me home.. slept at 7 am, woke up at 1.30 pm continue updatin' my blog.. and finally it's done! Phew~ I'm starvin'................

|

3 Comments


lol ..
dat vodka very nice ler ..
my hse got 1 bottle same wif dat wan but nonid 280 ler .. my uncle bought 89 nia .. still at my house kok ..
hahahaha ...
take care la~


go mois oso din tel me. hng!


eh.. fuck u =.= why post my photo.. lema.. unuf ugly.. take back down =.= interview beter den u.. go waste time o0o

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.