3

New Obsession

Posted by Edwin Kim on 1/16/2009 11:39:00 PM
Finally there's somethin' fo' me to update my blog.. lack of topic these 2 days.. lol Well.. this mornin' I woke up at 12.30.. that's too early fo' me.. earlier than the usual days.. so I thought there might be somethin' bad or wrong is gonna happen.. and it did!! Haih.. Fucked up!! But then I got a good news which was I'm hired fo' some kind of 5 days shoppin' fair job in Sunshine Farlim.. thanks god! Now I can go Cameron Highland!! LOL

I was singin' this song "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias fo' the whole day.. ~would you dance, if I asked you to dance~ haha.. was gonna ask Wei Cong to redbox but then he's goin' with his friends.. and Cherng Shyuan busy pulak.. diu! So I went to Sam Hui Cafe fo' my usual 4 pm 'breakfast+lunch' with Wei Chien.. and we came up with this photo nearby his house's playground! I love it!!

*largest size already*

Can you count out how many Sun Wu Kong in there?? XD

This photoshop thingie will become my next obsession.. lot more photos will be comin' out soon when I work on it with Wei Chien!! Wahahaha... till next time!!

Credits to Royblin Neoh Wei Chien

http://www.royblinneoh.net/

p/s: I really felt so sorry fo' your laptop man.. motherboard rosak.. lol.. when can I see you update your blog again? haihs..


|

3 Comments


i like.


Wow~ Nt bad!! Wat more can i say? Lol..


how u do the montage??? ei not u, how your fren do the montage???

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.