1

Tagged by Victor

Posted by Edwin Kim on 1/08/2009 05:41:00 PM

Yea I know this is borin'..  read it to know more about me.. question 9 is my favourite! lol

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes? 
It matters because I concern about her health.. =)
2. How about drinking? 
Social drinkin' is ok to me as long as she doesn't get herself drunk.. u hear me rox?
3. Do you like someone you can't have? 
In fact i'm already attached so i'm gonna skip this.. lol 
4. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you? Who? 
Yea sure! What do you mean WHO? The MORE the BETTER of cuz!! lmao 
5. What’s your favourite sport?
Swimmin',  gym, dance.. i love sports a lot.. Especially slamball!!
6.Its Saturday night, you're home alone, what do you do?
Sneak out and partay!! lol
7. Do you like roller coasters?
Childish stuff.. NO!!
8. When's the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
Already have one!
9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be? What kind of date?
I wanna learn kungfu from Donnie Yen, dance from Channing Tatum, acting from Andy Lau, magic from David Blaine, gym from Nick Auger and sex from Edison Chen.. LMAO Last but not least a perfect date with Linda Chung.. =D
10. What are you doing this weekend?
I alwiz make last minute decision.. 
11. What is your favourite restaurant?
As long as it serves with my favourite crabbie.. wahahaha...
12. Have you ever hugged someone?
I would call myself a square if i never did..
13. Ever kissed someone you weren't attracted to?
Can't recall but I think I did it befo'.. lol
14. Do you like anyone right now?
Okay.. I would say my girlfriend.. =)
15. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Sry I couldn't answer it here.. 18xx 
16. Which do you prefer, beach or mountains?
Mountains
17. What kind of phone do you have?
Sony Ericsson K-800
18. Computer or laptop?
Lap on my top babe.. XD
19. Jeans or sweats?
Jeans
20. Which year has been the best so far?
2003, 2006, 2007
21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
Dua Puluh!!!  lema what kind of question is this?
22. What should you be doing right now? 
Watchin' tv.. but bloggin' is addictive..  
23.What is your favourite TV show?
Southpark, Chuck, Charmed.. lot more.. 
24. What's been your last purchase?
Mini shoes.. they are one of my collection..
25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
I don't give a damn..
26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
Yea.. stupid wet flo'..
27. What do you do when you're at home?
'Pak tor' with my laptop & tv.. lol
28. What is your favourite subject?
Law! Donoghue v Stevenson
29. What's the best things happened on you?
This survery is gonna end.. lol
30. 10 persons to tag:
Roxanne Tan
Cherng Shyuan
Elaine
Fiona
Jaeyen
Joanne
Powie
Kiumo
Ding Sheng
Ying Xuan


|

1 Comments


sex from edison? fuck u ! u gay lai....

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.