0

Holidays

Posted by Edwin Kim on 1/06/2009 07:09:00 PM

As the economy crisis is hittin' Malaysia soon my family were only afford to go on a vacation in this country.. where the hot spot located -- Kuala Lumpur! This time was a lil' bit different.. we went on different parts in KL which i never been to.. Subang & Damansara! The original plan was to visit Sunway Lagoon but we all ended up decidin' to go fo' a shoppin spree instead.. lol Well.. I bought a black long sleeve formal wear, some sporty & fittin' shirts from FOS & Reject shop, and 2 Padini's short pants.. which kinda suites my new short hair look.. Oh yeah I got Renoma's underwear from my gf on x'mas and I like it.. Thanks darlin'.. Muaks.. haha..

We headed to Genting Highland's First World Hotel on the 3rd day.. Oh and I met Nicole & Vicki Thum in Megamall on the day befo'.. damn 'wu ian'(hokkien) ar.. lol.. Genting is kinda borin'.. bein' a 'ginna gong' bringin' my lil' cousins to play around the theme park.. bought some casual shirts from Diadora & Chiemsee.. and guess what? I saw my all time favourite cartoon doll "Southpark"!!!! I was damn excited and headed to the counter to ask fo' it.. but.. WTF it's not fo' sale!! @#$%^&*(*&^%# =(

I love Southpark freakin' muchie!! Yet I only managed to find 8 seasons of Southpark's dvd in Penang.. and few of them have been lend yet lost by a guy named "Ray Khor".. he's gonna pay fo' it someday man!! The next day I was back to Penang and I hang out with Ray to shop fo' a new shoe.. and I got Nike! Finally I'm done with my new year shoppin' spree.. it was kinda fun to shop when you have the money.. and vice versa la.. haha.. Thanks Godmum fo' the shoppin' ang pau!!

Happy New Year to 2009 everyone!! Cheers!!


|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.