3

Love-Box

Posted by Edwin Kim on 1/14/2009 11:55:00 PM

Well.. there's nothin much happenin' around these few days.. as usual I woke up at 2 somethin'.. some hang outs fo' movie & college's orientation.. Gosh cant wait to get my result asap to enroll the PTPL Northumbria University LLB program!! It's a 2+1 law twinnin' program to UK Newcastle.. and somehow it inspired me to push myself to the limits --

Wish list:

1. to get scholarship

2. continue BVC in UK

3. Master degree with BVC (1 year)

But then if I fail.. you shall see me flyin' down from Komtar!!

Oh yeah somethin' new to introduce you guys out there.. I saw this at Queensbay Mall Watson.. It is kinda nice and fresh lookin' so I bought one of it!! Guess what that is??

Love-Box

New Brand

(it's not new and it's kinda expensive)

p/s: I bought it just because I like the design of the box.. dun simply think!! Lot more varieties of colours & designs.. go get one now!! LOL *Honey Hong was witnessin' me buyin' it.. don't say I didn't mention you!!* Now vote again!! LMAO


|

3 Comments


Lol .... what's the love box .... i think u like the contains more ba ... :P dun kckc


haha..dont lie kim..


comdom!!!!!!!!!

Copyright © 2009 Edwin Kim fo' Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.